One of the best things about blogging is discovering new, interesting and great brands. My latest discovery is The Nature’s Co!
Each 100g contains:
Gel Base, Aroma, Natural Preservatives and food grade colors (FD& C)
Products made using natural hill spring water.
How to use:
- Sniff.. The delicious fragrance bowled me over. It smells of watermelon and kiwi. It's very refreshing and you will definitely love it, I guarantee, especially during the Indian summers. It has a fruity and a yummy scent, which is strong without being too pungent!
- It lathers pretty well and cleans thoroughly. The small walnut grits you see are really mild and not much abrasive on skin. They gently remove dead cells and exfoliate skin. At first I felt the kiwi seeds would be too harsh for my skin, but once I put it to the test, I realized I shouldn’t have worried.
- Complete body polishing treatment that eliminates blemishes and leaves the skin clear, toned and glowing. You can feel the suppleness and softness of the clean skin after shower.
- The texture's not all runny, and neither too thick. A red gel with brown granules i.e the walnut grits and black kiwi seeds.
- Has antioxidants properties.
- Easy to open flip-flop cap.
- Watermelon provides miniaturization and hydration.
- Meant for all skin type.
- It does not leave my skin dry and itchy.
- The see through tube packaging.
- Available online easily.
- Shelf life mentioned on package.
- Cruelty free.
- Overpriced! I honestly feel they could have been much cheaper.
- The packaging is nice, but when you almost finish up, it will get difficult to squeeze out the product. Also, I have to admit, the fragrance/scent hardly lasts for an hour or so on me.