Saturday, 17 October 2015

Indiblogger Meet: Dabur Vatika Jasmine Hair Oil Launch #FrizzFreeHair

Date- Saturday 10th October, 2015
Venue- Babubhai Jagjivandas Hall, Vile Parle
Time- 11-30 AM - 3.30 PM


Last Saturday was awesome! I got to spend time with some blogger friends, have fun, meet some unseen faces - whom I had only read earlier. Overall, it was quite an intellectual afternoon which included gaining insights about hair care and blogging, in general.

IB meets are never disappointing. This one included around 90-100 powerful women bloggers across Mumbai, all together! To add spark to the event, the IndiBand played Pink Floyd - 'We Don’t Need No Education'! We got the feel of a total Rock band performing for all the ladies and we were all soon head banging! It broke the ice and got us all in the perfect mood! We were later given chilled tender coconut water with some yummy starters.



Before unveiling the product, we had an introduction session where few bloggers gave a short introduction about them and their blogs. I got pretty inspired with some of the lady speakers like Geetha Sridhar and so many more.



Then, we had the Marketing Head, Dabur who explained us in detail the company’s history & their products.

"Frizz is a condition of unmanageable, unruly hair because of high or low humidity, hair damage etc."

 Vatika was launching its new hair oil which promises to help reduce frizz. And who doesn’t wish for soft silky, healthy #Frizzfreehair? The solution for Frizzy to fantastic hair is this newly launched oil! The Jasmine fragrance, silicon oil, nourishment of coconut oil enriched with vitamin helps lock the hair moisture and keep them smooth. This is a light non greasy hair oil, that has a mineral oil base that aims at giving you manageable and less frizzy hair. 

Dabur Vatika Jasmine Oil was launched with the dramatic spray of Jasmine fragrance all over the room. A larger than life size bottle slowly popped up on the stage in a cloud of smoke and lights. It was dreamy! See the picture below. :D


At the end of the product launch, a small presentation by a scientist from Dabur Research and Development team was given. He explained the scientific aspects that make their products work.

We girls played the BFFs and Rock Paper Scissors. I lost in the first round itself and got my hair messed up. To rectify it though, we had the Vatika folks waiting at the Vatika Champi station!

The Champi Station  was open. The pretty stylist gave me a perfect champi, and the mild floral smell of jasmine was very refreshing. She then told me to come after I finish my lunch, so that the oil gets some time to show its effect on my hair!




Some bloggers shared their tried and tested hair remedies too. A super buffet lunch followed and God, the food was flawless! I loved the mini pizzas, garlic bread sticks, blueberry cheese cake, Ferrero Rocher ice cream - to name a few highlights.

Post lunch, the sweet hairstylist then washed my hair, and believe you me, the oil got washed off pretty easily. She then gave my hair a quick blow dry and a braided hair style. I totally loved it!


Yesterday after hair wash, I applied a bit of the Dabur Vatika Jasmine oil to check it myself. The oil was not sticky, I liked the fragrance too. At the end of a hectic day at work, I found less frizz in my hair! So, ladies it does work!

While leaving, we had a bag full of goodies waiting for us which included -
1. Dabur Vatika Jasmine Hair Oil (Just launched)
2. Dabur Vatika Coconut Hair Oil
3. Philips Smooth & Shine Hair Straightener ( Gift wrapped in Green!)



"Your hair is a canvas, keep it FrizzFree!" say the Vatika Folks!

P.S: The hospitality that was put in by the Indiblogger and Vatika team is worth a mention. Thank you for a lovely afternoon! Totally enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice account of the meet Ayesha! Hope to cu at #BNLF.

    Do read my experience:http://survivaloftheoptimist.blogspot.in/2015/10/my-frizzfreehair-vatika-womens.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gauri :)
      Off to your post! :)

      Delete